Friday, July 21, 2006

My two garden helpers.....


I would be remiss if I didn't introduce you to my two valued assistants in working in the yard! This is Harle (short for Harlequin) checking the water level in one of the birdbaths.

And this is Homer (short for Homer) keeping a watchful eye out for predators. These guys are invaluable in the yard,hiding under stuff and attacking my hands when I'm pulling weeds,stalking the garden hose,digging holes (but usually not in the right spot),catching the odd,slow mouse and being their entertaining selves!

2 comments:

  1. Papa, your kitties are adorable! Although the birds won't come near the place with Harle drinking out of their birdbath. Homer looks like he's claiming ownership over the whole place.

    Val
    YPM 73

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I love their names. I like how you shortened Harlequin to Harle. They seem to love your garden. I can see why.

    ReplyDelete