Thursday, July 20, 2006

Flowers



Well since I have figured out how to post some pics he I'd better do that! I dunno if I mentioned i love messing around with plants and playing in the yard(mowing the grass is not hight on my list of fun things to do but you can reward yourself with a well-deserved beer when you are done! Not like I need a reason!). The previous post below shows the corner of my house with the old birdbath and my iron wheels and the wheel barrow. The first pic here is close to the opposite corner of the front of the porch with my lil red wagon. I love to find old rusted,useless things and incorporate them into my yard decor. The second pic is an old homemade watering trough from a farm auction I went to last summer. I planted the "black" elephant ears in it. There are true almost black elephant ears out there I just haven't found any bulbs yet.

1 comment:

  1. Well you did a great job. I love your plants! What? No Fiesta in the garden.

    ReplyDelete