Monday, August 24, 2009

push push.....blow,blow...push push....blow,blow....

No I'm not having a baby (or having sex)! I attended CPR training today for my job at the jail.

We had to practice a bunch on these alien-looking torsos...

These things were really ugly...I'd have to be really drunk to date one
(Ummmmm, now that I think about it,been there...done that!)

WOW! This is hard work! At the end of the first full session I was ready for the paramedics myself!

It was a good class tho, I knew the basics (sorta, I have watched TV!) but this class really explained WHY you do these things in this order. That I never knew and having the WHY explained helped me a lot in remembering what to do.

I want to take some more classes and learn how do do this and overcome my tendency to be the one that runs around screaming like an idjit, or just stand there vibrating!

Who knows? I might be at a strip club on of these days and a dancer collapses onstage! I'll be there,READY!

No comments:

Post a Comment