Monday, December 29, 2008

Smell my finger


Yarrrg! Today was a major stinky hand day! Normally smells don't bother me (except dad's and brother's farts)! Today I had major smells on BOTH hands! First off when I went out to dad's Bro was working on the chainsaw,installing the new carb I got off eBay. So then after the carb was installed I got to hold the chainsaw RUNNING AT FULL SPEED! while he adjusted the carb! SCARY! That sucker was cookin'! And that spinning chain was only inches away from my arm! YIKES! But being the manly man that I am I refrained from screaming like a girl and bravely held on (of course I was also ready to throw that sucka across the yard if it moved so much as an iota!)

So the result was (oh I forgot to mention that the carb cover was OFF at the time) that my hand and the ENTIRE sleeve of my coat was coated with gas spewing out of the carb (thankfully I tossed my cig before this happened! Otherwise I might have really been FLAMING!)

Then after we get done with that and go back into the house to watch TV with dad, Bro comes up with a tube of new pain reliever cream and wants me to rub some on his back....do you know what that stuff smells like! HORRIBLE!

So here I am...my left hand smells like gasoline...my right hand smells like Ben-Gay! And neither smell goes away by washing your hands! They have to wear off!

The coat went into the washer as soon as I got home but I guess my hands will just have to stink for awhile! Out of bleach till payday and not a lemon in sight.

The smell of the gas is more tolerable than the smell of the muscle rub so I guess I will just have to drink my Bud left-handed tonight....I'll just pretend I am at a NASCAR race!

1 comment:

  1. Papa,
    Next time, try using some Lava soap, mixing vinegar with baking soda, or hand sanitizer with alcohol(no, not beer) in it. Any of those should help your fingers to smell better LOL!

    ReplyDelete