Monday, September 25, 2006

Oh so busy...


So sorry to my three fans out there who faithfully read my blog! I have been really busy and haven't had a chance to post! Had a big string of looong shifts at work so when I got home I basically checked my mail,MG and then crashed! Did manage to have last Sunday off so Bruce and I made a trip to Washington (Ind) for their annual cruise/show. As usual it was a very nice show,lots of great cars and the park down there is beautiful! It has it's own lake that cuts thru the park with islands and fountains and all that stuff,all beautifully landscaped. I need to head back down at Xmas as they do up the whole park with lights and such,it is really cool!

As I said lots of really cool cars,even Christine's sister was there,all dolled up and puttin on the ritz!

No comments:

Post a Comment