Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day Two

Well I made it thru Day One without killing anybody but I have to admit I was a bit nervous a few times!
Actually it wasn't too bad, I did eat alot of candy and chewed up several straws but I realized alot of my smoking habit was just that, habit! Certain times of the day were much worse than others. When I was busy at work, didn't even think about it but when the normal cig break time came about,boy the urge went thru the roof! And when I get behind the wheel, after eating etc. All the "normal" times I habitually smoked, that is when the shakes were there. And last evening here on-line was the worst! That's when I really wanted to smoke! Went thru the most candy then, gonna have to get some sugar-free gum and stuff today. I hope today goes as well!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up, Papa! The urge to smoke will subside as the weeks go on. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete