Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday Monday

Just sitting here crusing around on the computer,looking for Fiesta bargains on the on-line auctions,few and far between! I think I did get a good one last night,a vintage light green disc for $11! I hope it is as nice as described when I get it,I'll let you know!
Also found out yesterday that one of my fellow MGers lives only a few miles from me!
(MG is http://www.mediumgreen.com,a chat board for Fiesta lovers)
While crusing thru eBay I ran across a juniper carafe that had been discussed on the board,and lo and behold,the eBay seller name was the same name as on the chat board so I knew it was the same person. What really kicked me was her location listed in the auction! A small town just a few miles away from me! We've been e-mailing back and forth all day!Just goes to show that the world wide web makes everybody neighbors,and sometimes they really are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment